Microneedling Instrument Cleaning Solution
Maintain the quality and condition of the Environ Roll-CIT micro-needling devices with the Environ Cleaning Solution.
Enriched with anti-bacterial Tea Tree Oil, this solution effectively removes dirt, bacteria and oils from the roller and needles to prevent contamination between uses. It also sterilises the device to ensure it doesn’t damage or irritate the skin.
Designed for use weekly, place the Microneedling Instrument Cleaning Solution in the Roll-CIT or Focus-CIT holder and leave to rest for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Benefits of Microneedling Instrument Cleaning Solution:
- Sterilises your Roll CIT between uses.
- Extends the lifespan of your Environ instrument.
- Removes dirt, bacteria and oils from the roller.
How to Use:
- Place the Cleaning Solution in the Roll-CIT or Focus-CIT holder and leave it to rest for around 10-15 minutes.
- Wash the Cleaning Solution off the device with warm water and leave to dry completely before storing away. Do notleave to soak overnight.
- Do this once a week. Rinse under warm water for 1 minute before and after using on the skin.
24 months unopened
10-12 weeks period after opening