A Trudon classic, the Classic Candle fits all occasions; perfumes each and every room. Available in all scents, it is the most iconic. They are manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
Bouge concocted an expert floral and feminine flourish for Ernesto’s masculine cedarwood, gunpower and cigar notes, relying on the mysterious and distinct touch of a black rose, in order to create the ideal olfactory reflection of Rousteing’s twenty-first century Balmain. A gust of freedom blowing from the Mascara coast and the mountains picks up on its way the green scents of fresh mint, the rashness of fights, ginger’s hot and peppered air and the perfume of tea and tobacco from the Ouled Nail tribe…
H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm
270g / 9,5 oz
55 to 60 hours
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Grapefruit, Rhum
Leather, Spices, Moss, Rose, Tobacco
Cistus, Musk, Patchouli
Size: Classic- A Trudon classic, the Classic Candle fits all occasions; perfumes each and every room. Available in all scents, it is the most iconic.
Great- It is impressive: with 5 wicks, the Great Candle can be staged inside as well as outside. Sculptural, it loves the sight of a grand staircase or jardin à la française.
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.